Prof Behind The Glass – Deposit
The Tabletop is our original glass board. A smaller solution, ideal for home use. For the prof who wants to highlight key points or write complex equations, also ideal for schools to set up a Glass Room on campus.
The Tabletop is now live! The first production run sold out fast. We're currently building our second batch. By paying a $500 deposit today, you are securing your place in our second batch of Prof Behind The Glass boards. Balance of payment is due 5 days before shipment. Places are limited, so we encourage you to secure your place soon.
Full Studio Kit: $4,990.00 USD (excl. shipping and taxes)
Glass size: 5x3 ft.
Included: everything you need to teach a class
That gets you:
1. Lighted Glass Board (3’x5’) so the markers pop on the screen and the presenter looks great
2. HDMI camera and camera stand.
3. Switch box (ATEM Box) so images can appear to be projected “On” the screen and “In” the screen so you can interact with them. It is a full digital lecture solution for projecting powerpoint slides onto the glass and enabling lecture recording.
4. All necessary cables to hook up the camera the switch box and two big screen monitors (monitors not included).
5. Set of marker pens and cleaning cloth.
What you need to provide are:
1. Computer with two HDMI out ports and one USB port (HDMI adaptors are fine)
2. Two large screen monitors (not necessary but nice to have)
3. Table to mount the glass on
Estimated set up time: 30 minutes out of the box
Your computer needs to have;
- HDMI output (1)
- USB 3.0 port
- Windows or Mac
Today you are paying a refundable $500 USD deposit to secure your place on the waitlist for Prof Behind The Glass.